Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Crazy Life

Well it’s been along time since I wrote I really haven’t had a lot to say recently so I haven’t written. Couple of things of interest my oldest is 14 this week. Wow I am old! Also I am reading the “Shack” wow what a great and really deep book. Also I found out last night that God can really work through your own children my son Derek said some things that I only had hoped my child would say someday. Sometimes it’s really good to be a parent. I am also really thinking and praying about getting my PHD. Yes that means I will make all of you call me Dr. Kenney. How sweet would that be! I will conclude with some things that I am really praying about just so you know what is on my heart.
Our youth group that parents and students will see what our group can be
Amanda (my wife) and her decision to go back to school
Our congregation and the budget process
Trying to be a good Dad
Trying to be a good husband
Trusting that God will take care of me
Amen isn’t awesome that God answers our prayers!

No comments: